MAUL has the privilege to work with international, regional and local partners and clients in the public and private sector to increase access to life-saving medicines and essential health products.
MAUL partners with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Uganda Ministry of Health to support procurement and logistics management for HIV/AIDS-related commodities to various local implementing partners.
Our Partners and Clients include:
- Baylor College of Medicine (BCM)
- Children AIDS Fund Uganda (CAFU)
- Infectious Diseases Institute (IDI)
- Mbarara Mulago Teaching Hospital’s Joint Aids Program (MJAP)
- Medical Research Council (MRC)
- Mildmay Uganda
- Rakai Health Sciences Program (RHSP)
- Reach Out Mbuya (ROM)
- The AIDS Support Organization (TASO)
- Uganda Catholic Medical Bureau (UCMB)
- Uganda Protestant Medical Bureau (UPMB)
- Walter Reed Project (WRP)
- Ministry of Health (MoH)
- AIDS Control Program (ACP)
In addition, MAUL has also worked with the CHAI, USAID, UNITAID and UNAIDS to execute health programs across the region.