- More than 205,000 people living with HIV/AIDS have received ARVs as a result of MAUL’s work with 11 PEPFAR/CDC-supported Implementing Partners in more than 190 sites across Uganda.
- With no stock-outs of ARVs in the last 10 years, MAUL’s Implementing Partners now have more time to focus on their core business.
- More than 400 health workers across Uganda have been trained by MAUL on effective supply chain management practices.
- MAUL was instrumental in driving down the price of ARVs through a systematic nationwide switch from branded to generic ARVs, which saved over US$100 million between 2007 and 2012.
- MAUL has executed total procurements valued at US$ 152 million.
- MAUL-supported Implementing Partners were amongst the first to access US FDA-approved generic ARVs within PEPFAR-supported countries.
- MAUL supported the expansion of laboratory infrastructure and services in 50 health facilities.
- In serving our broad client base, MAUL has established a strong network of more than 200 reliable partners and suppliers across the globe.
- MAUL distributes an average US$36 million per year reaching more than 190 health facilities across 65 districts.
MAUL is a one-stop-shop with the experience, capacity, network, infrastructure and staff to execute sustainable supply chain management solutions that both deliver results and build local capacity